The School of Education envisions creating ‘a community of excellent elementary, secondary teachers and teacher educators - rooted in best tradition and well equipped for the bright future’. The mission of the school is Capacity Building Knowledge Creation. Innovative Practices and keeping abreast with latest information in Teacher Education through Urdu Medium.
The network of Colleges of Teacher Education is spread across the country, supported with research department at Hyderabad in order to promote quality teacher education with proper value orientation. It works closely with the Urdu speaking milieu and evolves strategies to empower the same by imparting qualitative, affordable, modern education at different levels and helps to make major contribution to the field of education, teacher education and doctoral programmes.
The School offers Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), Master of Education (M.Ed), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs through Urdu medium in the Department of Education and Training at MANUU Headquarters, Hyderabad as per the NCTE Recognition norms and procedure, 2014 and revised UGC Guidelines.
Preparation of a Community of Excellent Elementary & Secondary Teachers and Teacher Educators - Rooted in Tradition and well Equipped for the Future
Emphasize on the functional relationship between knowledge generation, theory development and effective practice through the medium of Urdu
The Department of Education and Training endeavours to:
- Promote academic excellence and strive to provide quality education through Urdu medium.
- Develop a research orientation among student teachers and teacher educators to promote research in the field of Education.
- Monitor theory as well as practical works of student teachers including projects.
- Provide higher education especially teacher education focused on skills and oriented towards productive employment opportunities.
- Review and revise curricula of various programs in view of worldwide developments and adaptation of technology applications for improving teaching-learning methods and generating creative teachers and leaders for the nation.